What is paprika?
A sweet pepper, harvested at full maturity and finely ground into powder. With a bright red color, it has warm, spicy flavors with a much milder kick than regular peppers.
What makes our paprika unique?
It is slowly smoked over green oak wood, which gives it a powerful smoky flavor, as delicious as it is comforting. This smoky taste is particularly appreciated by vegetarians and vegans, who find in it flavors reminiscent of animal products (bacon, salmon, cheeses...)
Need recipe ideas?
- Paprika chicken: heat oil in a pan and brown your chicken cubes. Add minced onion, garlic and smoked paprika. Sauté for a few minutes. Then add crushed tomatoes and chicken broth, and simmer over low heat until the chicken is perfectly tender.
- Red bean soup with paprika: heat garlic and onion in a pot with a drizzle of olive oil. Add pre-cooked red beans, paprika, and ideally vegetable broth. Simmer for 20 minutes, then blend everything until smooth. Enjoy!
- Paprika vegetable gratin: preheat your oven to 180°C. Spread the vegetables of your choice, previously cut (carrots, zucchinis, eggplants, potatoes...) in a gratin dish. In a bowl, mix grated cheese, paprika and chopped parsley, then spread this mixture over the vegetables. Bake the dish for 30 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and the top begins to brown. Enjoy your meal!
Our smoked paprika with green oak wood is certified organic farming.
It is available in a 55 g and 110 g glass jar or a 250 g refill bag. Store it in a cool, dry place, away from light. It doesn't expire, but we recommend using it within 24 months to keep all the intensity of its flavors.
Free delivery in France from €25 purchase (€4.90 below).
Free delivery in the European Union from €75 purchase (€4.90 below).
Delivery to the rest of the world. €9.90.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- français fr
- Deutsch de
- English en
- Español es
- Italiano it